Sunday, July 31, 2005
A letter from Zim......
Sent in by John Winter:
I reckon that these are the last days of TKM and ZPF.
The darkest hour is always before dawn.
We are all terrified at what they are going to destroy next........I mean
they are actually plowing down brick and mortar houses and one white family
with twin boys of 10 had no chance of salvaging anything when 100 riot
police came in with AK's and bulldozers and demolished their beautiful
house - 5 bedrooms and pine ceilings - because it was "too close to the
airport"..so we are feeling extremely insecure right now. You know - I am
aware that this does not help you sleep at night, but if you do not know -
how can you help?
Even if you put us in your own mental ring of light and send your guardian
angels to be with us - that is a help - but I feel so cut off from you all
knowing I cannot tell you what's going on here simply because you will feel
uncomfortable. There is no ways we can leave so that is not an option. I
just ask that you all pray for us in the way that you know how, and let me
know that you are thinking of us and sending out positive vibes... that's
You can't just be in denial and pretend its not going on. To be frank with
you, its genocide in the making and if you do not believe me, read the
Genocide Report by Amnesty International which says we are IN level seven
(level 8 is after its happened and everyone is in denial). If you don't
want me to tell you these things then it means you have not dealt with your
own fear, but it does not help me to think you are turning your back on our
We need you to get the news OUT that we are all in a fearfully dangerous
situation here. Too many people turn their backs and say - oh well, that's
what happens in Africa. This government has GONE MAD and you need to
publicize our plight or how can we be rescued?
You can't just say "oh you attract your own reality". The petrol queues are
a reality, the pall of smoke all around our city is a reality, the
thousands of homeless people sleeping outside in 0 Celsius with no food
water, shelter and bedding are a reality.
Today a family approached me, brother of the gardener's wife with two small
children. Their home was trashed and they will have to sleep outside. We
already support 8 people and a child on this property and electricity is
going up next month by 250% as is water. How can I take another family of
4 - and yet how can I turn them away to sleep out in the open?
I am not asking you for money, or a ticket out of here - I am asking you to
FACE the fact that we are in deep and terrible danger and I want you to
pass on our news and pictures and don't just press the delete button for
God's sake. Help in the way that you know how. Face the reality of what is
going on here and SEND OUT THE WORD. The more people that know about it,
the more chance we have of United Nations coming to our aid.
Please stop ignoring and denying what's happening. Would you like to be
protected from the truth and then if we are eliminated how would you feel?
Surely you would say "if only we knew how bad it really was we could have
helped in some way". I know we chose to stay here and so we "deserve"
what's coming to us. For now we ourselves, have food, shelter, a little
fuel and a bit of money for the next meal - but what is going to happen
next? Will they start on our houses? All property is going to belong to the
State now. I want to send out my Title Deeds to one of you because if they
get a hold of those I can't fight for my rights.
We no longer have SW radio which told us everything that was happening
because the government jammed it out of existence - we don't have any
reporters, and no one is allowed to photograph. If we had reporters here
they would have an absolute field day. Even the pro government Herald has
written that people are shocked, stunned, bewildered and blown mindless by
the wanton destruction of everyone's homes which are supposed to be
"illegal but which a huge percentage of them actually do have licenses for.
Please my children - have some compassion and HELP by sending out the
articles and personal reports so that something can be DONE.
Saturday, July 02, 2005
A Baker’s Dozen ™ Citizen’s Guide to Celebrating the Fourth of July (2005)
As we celebrate our Nation’s 229th Birthday, please have a safe and sane holiday. Some tips for observing this holiday:
2. Drive to your celebration safely. Make sure you wear your seatbelts, have all the children in government-approved child safety seats, have all your forms and travel papers (drivers license, car registration, auto insurance, health insurance) in order, don’t drink and drive, don’t smoke and drive, and don’t talk on your cell phone and drive. And please be polite to the police officers at all the checkpoints: they are doing this for your safety and protection.
3. Don’t drink too much; especially not if you are driving, boating, walking, watching a parade, riding a horse, or anything else for which (for your own safety and that of others) you may have to be detained by police.
4. Don’t frown or stare at people, no matter what they are doing or wearing (or not wearing). Remember, staring at unclothed or partially clothed people is sexual harassment, and frowning may be seen as anti-social and racist or bigoted in some way.
5. Don’t talk politics at Fourth of July events – this may get people angry, especially if you talk about independence, liberty, freedom, and other words banned by Microsoft in
6. Don’t pray or talk religion at Fourth of July events – especially on public property, including streets and road rights-of-way, fairgrounds, parks, and national forest and park lands. This is probably violating regulations and court decisions, and may get people angry and embarrassed.
7. Do not use firearms in any way to celebrate the Fourth. Not only is this dangerous and illegal in most (well, all sane) places, but can scare and scar children and sensitive people for life, both mentally and emotionally.
8. Do nothing which will damage the natural environment: do not use charcoal or wood fires which create excessive smoke, do not use ATVs or 4WD vehicles, do not use perfumed sunscreen or bug spray. These all create damage to the soil, vegetation, wildlife, and people sensitive to odors, smoke, and other environmental pollutants.
9. Always only attend publicly-sponsored and government-approved events, where safety, security, and law enforcement are strictly controlled. There is safety in numbers, as long as there is enough security around. Even when not having fun, pretend to, so that you will not harm people’s self-image because they think you don’t like being around them.
10. Remember to protect yourself from common threats and injuries. Use sunscreen and bug-spray (as approved by government agencies) to protect yourself from sunburn,
11. Do not attempt to physically restrain children (including teenagers and all persons below legal drinking age) from doing anything, even if their actions may be seen as anti-social or threatening: you will be violating child-protection laws, may be performing an act of sexual predation, or breaking other local, state, and federal laws. Instead, call for police officers to properly detain and remove the out-of-control child.
12. Avoid any kind of entertainments which may be illegal in your jurisdiction. Remember, ignorance of the law is no excuse: you must be aware of all restrictions. Common ones to avoid: animal fights (including cock fights), open containers and excessive drinking, smoking in “no-smoking” zones, loud music from boom-boxes or automobiles, low-riding, sun-bathing in restricted zones, playing in water sprinklers on a no-watering day, use of paintball guns, spray string, skateboards, in-line skates, and other restricted items.
13. Remember how grateful you should be to those who won and keep this nation in existence and protect us from dangers and evil: be sure and tell law enforcement officers and other government employees how much you appreciate their selfless dedication and efforts to protect and serve the public.
Although Baker’s Dozen Tips are usually serious, I hope that by now, all readers will see that this is satire and NOT to be taken seriously. If you are upset by this, please, immediately contact a local liberty-lovers group and join their efforts to properly honor our nation’s efforts for both freedom and liberty for our ancestors, ourselves, and our posterity.